Position Title: Lead Generation/Sales Specialist
To join an exciting and motivated team of professionals in business-to-business technology sales and events industry. This unique and passionate company is a 100% virtual organization led by a husband and wife team living aboard their sailboat in the Florida Keys. We are a very tight, self-dedicated group of individuals focused on supporting our clients and growing theirs and our business.
This role is key to the organization’s future success!To increase Boardroom Events customer base (new and existing) within a specified territory through prospecting, supporting their assigned field Sales Representatives. This is a full-time contractor position with the potential for full-time employment.
- Primary role to provide Account Management support for their assigned sales reps to achieve their sales quota by providing qualified opportunities.
- Responsibilities include telesales & appointment setting, lead qualification, supporting events
- Qualifying and developing new business opportunities from outbound prospecting and inbound calls, manage the sales process flow of all prospects and customers in a contact management database and promoting new products, technologies and services.
- Maintain territory plan for each sales rep supported. Have regular meetings to discuss progress and changes to plan. Keep detailed records of contacts in CRM
- Ability to execute on 30 outbound calls daily
- Utilization of CRM system; Our current CRM is SugarCRM
- The Inside Sales Professional should have significant experience in managing high-level business relationships in a networking or high technology company.
- Manage themselves in a work-from-home scenario
- 1-3 years previous Inside Sales experience in the technology industry or event sales
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be comfortable making outbound phone calls
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Trainable individual with openness to new aspects of selling techniques and technologies
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Candidate ideally possess a business or technical undergraduate degree.
- Be able to grasp technical concepts easily, manage resources effectively, and work well in a driven atmosphere.
- Must be well organized, excellent communicator and self motivated
- Base plus commission based on experience